Webanywhere is an official UK Moodle Partner, offering the full range of Moodle services to both the education and business sectors.
Since 2005, we have created and supported hundreds of bespoke learning management systems (LMS) with Moodle. We are also the only Moodle Partners appointed as approved learning platform suppliers to the UK Government Procurement Service.
Moodle is the world’s most popular learning management system, with a global community of over 70 million users. The Moodle LMS is open source, so is under continual development by Moodle HQ, partners such as Webanywhere, and independent developers.
Why choose Moodle?
Moodle is an open source virtual learning environment (VLE) designed around the needs of educators. It provides a powerful set of tools, extending learning beyond the classroom.
Some standard features of Moodle include:
- Fully customisable design and interface
- Suitable for 100% online classes as well as supplementing face-to-face learning
- Emphasis on strong security throughout
- Simple, efficient, mobile compatible browser interface
- Ability to upload, launch and track e-learning resources, audio, video, pdfs and more
- Integration with other systems, including Open Badges, Active Directory, Google Drive & YouTube
- Simple course creator, management and migration of legacy data
- Discussion forums, chat rooms and survey tools, with over 100 languages supported
- RSS feeds, blogs, wikis and quiz engine
- No licence fees, ensuring that Moodle is extremely cost effective
In addition, Webanywhere can undertake custom development work to extend the functionality of Moodle, and integrate Moodle with MIS (Management Information Systems).
The complete range of Moodle services from Webanywhere
Webanywhere works with thousands of schools and businesses around the world. We have amassed a great amount of knowledge and experience in the creation, installation, development and support of Moodle learning management systems.
We supply each client with the most appropriate solution for their particular requirements. From consultation to implementation, we'll also provide support and guidance every step of the way.