In our webinar, ‘Leadership in the 21st Century – what’s it all about?’, Keith Stopforth, the former Head of Talent and Development with Bupa Health & Wellbeing will be sharing his thoughts on the challenges that we all face. Topics that will be discussed include:
- How technology is driving change at an unprecedented rate
- The Psychological Contract
- Transformational changes to sectors and marketplaces
- The stress of being in work
- The constant drive to be more efficient
Keith will also be discussing what he believes HR will need to do about identifying and developing leaders who will excel in their field both now and in the future. He believes that the nature and practice of leadership is changing fundamentally and organisations that do not recognise this will struggle to retain, attract and develop the best leaders.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 29th May at 3.00pm and will last approximately half an hour. To make sure you don’t miss out, register today!