Engage pupils and save time for teachers with this easy to use VLE, designed for the needs of Primary education.
Learnanywhere provides all you need for effective lesson planning, resource sharing, individualised learning, and communication beyond the classroom.
With Learnanywhere you can:
- Create self-marking quizzes
- Manage your classes
- Set homework online
- Access thousands of ready made learning resources
- Improve communication with secure internal messaging
- Motivate pupils with rewards and customisable learning buddies
The tools you need to organise learning online
- Dashboard views can be customised with personal profiles, course updates, design themes, time/date and more.
- Coursework, notes and files can be placed in pre-defined folders ready for picking up later for marking by teachers.
- Teachers can post notices of upcoming school activities and events, visible to pupils and their parents.
- Pupils can send each other messages, and share their resources in a totally secure and administered online space.
Co-ordinate lessons, follow up activities and homework
Learnanywhere lets you construct a repository of teaching materials in a variety of formats such as web pages, text documents, presentations, spreadsheets and images, and attach these to your classes as necessary.
You can use your stored content to create lesson plans and use activities such as quizzes or wikis as a central part of your lesson. Forums can be used to follow up on topics covered and homework can be submitted through the VLE for marking.
Multimedia resources such as audio and video can be incorporated into your lessons for a more immersive learning experience. These resources will be available to students after the lesson to review at their leisure or use for revision at a later date.
Dacre Braithwaite Primary School
We’re very excited about how Learnanywhere is allowing our children to learn in a creative way.Cecelia Warren, Teacher
Horwood & Newton Tracey Community and Nursery School
Service is excellent and all the staff have been extremely helpful and kind. All oozing the 'can do' mentality. How refreshing!Ian Dickerson, Headteacher
Our Lady of Victories Catholic Primary School
The Learnanywhere VLE is perfect for our school due to its simple yet effective interface, ease of updating and sharing knowledge, and the capability it provides to engage parents with their children's schooling.John Devlin, Headteacher