Education Service Delivery Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Required experience: Previous experience of managing a service delivery/support function.
Webanywhere are a leading EdTech company in the UK which also continues to grow the USA side of our business. Our office is based in the centre of Leeds, just 3 minutes from the train station. We are looking for an ambitious Service Delivery Manager to join our management team.
You must be flexible and fun. We are looking for someone with a curious mind who has a proactive approach to business.
- Day to day management of the delivery & support teams through daily targets, monitoring pipelines, training calendar, prioritising tasks, reaching SLAs & targets, coaching & mentoring.
- Growing the team through an effective recruitment and selection process.
- Dealing with minor complaints & queries from customers
- Work closely with the sales team and manager to improve sales - delivery processes and therefore improve the customer experience.
- Look at all support & delivery processes and improve these in line with ITIL processes in order to deliver excellent quality products & services.
- Working with the division head to ensure that the department is profitable and that staff are challenged in their job roles.
- Monthly analysis of individual members of the team. Target and learning objective setting.
- Working with the development team to ensure bugs are fixed and prioritised and ensuring customers are communicated with effectively.
- Experience of delivery and support processes and release processes for development
- Ensuring that paid targets and thresholds are hit and exceeded to keep company cash flow positive. Working closely with the finance team to ensure good communication and effective credit control.
Strictly no agencies please.
If you are interested please forward your current CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.