VP of Sales
Who are we?
Webanywhere is a high growth international Software Company and leading provider of web design, content management system, web hosting and mobile solutions for education organisations and business across North America and Europe. Our LMS, Website and Mobile Solution encompasses a comprehensive set of intuitive, easy-to-use online tools that streamline the content publishing processes and empower school administrators and educators to build fully interactive and cohesive websites that meets the needs of the educational community. Webanywhere’s platforms serve more than 4,000 organisations and directly affects the education of more than 5 million learners every day.
The VP of Sales will lead all sales activity for new and existing client business and be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives in both the education and workplace learning divisions. The candidate will be a highly knowledgeable and capable senior sales leader with a proven track record of selling high-value complex solutions and building teams in high growth markets. You will be a senior member of the sales organisation and an active participant in defining overall strategy and direction to ensure alignment and rapidly grow the business for short and long-term success. You will take a hands-on approach to building the business in this progressive and fast-paced job and will spend the majority of time building and mentoring an exceptional sales team; developing and cultivating prospects while moving them through the sales process; accurately forecasting and closing new business; developing close working relationships with senior leaders within the existing customer base and building and managing relationships with key industry partners and associations in our core markets.
You will possess a deep working knowledge of the Education Sector, Government, or Corporate Market, and have significant expertise in building, leading and managing successful sales operations at a senior level. The candidate has ideally worked in high growth SaaS/Cloud-based environment that require a consultative selling experience.
What would my main duties be?
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding company revenue objectives
- Participate in developing, implementing and evaluating sales strategies and plans to rapidly grow the business, ensuring alignment with market strategy, field marketing and product
- Implement and oversee appropriate sales processes to augment and increase sales force effectiveness and achieve annual sales objectives
- Recommend and implement policies and procedures to maximise revenue
- Acquire new business and expand existing business
- Ensure account plans identifying opportunities and risks for existing clients are developed and implemented
- Ensure sales team(s) activity is creating appropriate pipeline and revenue to achieve targets
- Identify and provide leadership on strategic sales opportunities with prospective customers and involve appropriate Webanywhere resources to move them through the sales process
- Prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI reports to management
- Recruit, hire, train, and mentor a highly effective team to achieve annual goals and objectives
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Development and Professional Services in the identification, development and execution of marketing and services strategies and plans to support expected growth
- Provide ongoing support of a first-class sales team through the use of prescribed sales enablement programs and tools
- Conduct appropriate business and performance reviews with direct reports quarterly and annually
- Understand and be able to speak to the competitive landscape and trends affecting the, corporate marketplace
- Influence peers and other teams within the company based on the compelling value they bring without relying on a direct reporting relationship.
What is Webanywhere looking for from me?
- 7-10+ years' sales experience in selling enterprise software and solutions. Knowledge of Education, eLearning and/or LMS solutions preferred.
- 4-10+ years' sales management experience leading teams including, sales managers, field and inside sales, account management, and business development representatives.
- 4-10+ years of accurately forecasting a team’s revenue projections.
- Experience in establishing, growing and managing business in the Education, Government, or Corporate vertical markets
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions
- Must possess strong leadership, motivational, and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to present data and conclusions in an organised concise manner at all levels
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time
Why choose us?
- You enjoy working in a flexible, fun and highly collaborative environment.
- You strive to have your personality and skills shape the process as well as the end solution.
- You want to work in a position with limitless growth potential where you can stretch beyond.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org