Solutions Architect (LMS Consultant)
To be responsible for capturing client requirements, working throughout the life of a project to ensure these are delivered. Creating functional specifications and working with the development teams in the implementation of these. You will be working with Open Source web based technologies, primarily Moodle, Totara and Drupal providing support, consultancy and design on various projects from start to finish.
Development / Projects
- Liaise with UK and Poland development teams on projects to ensure they have the relevant information and assist them in solutions design.
- Communicates with customers and Project Managers to ensure we design and deliver a solution that fully meets their business requirements. Requirements may come directly from an external customer.
- Produce Requirements Capture documentation and work with Development to obtain project estimates
- Works closely with IT/Project Manager to ensure technical specifications are written to agreed standards, and to be involved throughout the project lifecycle to ensure deliverables are meeting initial solutions.
- Assist the Sales team with completing RFP / proposal documents.
- Build Question / Answer bank to improve RFP process
- Attend meetings / conference calls with Sales team for prospective customers
- Takes responsibility for the functional and technical architecture of Open Source solutions to design and assist in delivery of complex technology solutions.
- Keeps abreast of new open source technologies.
- Undertakes assessment of solution options (scoping, feasibility, design, services costing, deliverables, completion criteria, etc).
- Has responsibility for approval against functional specifications.
- Works within the business to develop product strategy ensuring technical advances are implemented.
- Is a role model for the delivery & support teams by demonstrating leadership as a technical consulting authority and providing the highest standards of quality in solution delivery.
- Conducts product training sessions with clients in the project delivery phase
- Develops excellent working relationships within our company and with our partners, ensuring that our reputation is upheld at all times.
- Contribute to Sales documents such as proposals, tenders, RFI’s etc
- Attend demonstrations, pre-sales requirements capture days with sales
- Complete sales handover checklists (where appropriate)
- Give technical and product guidance to Sales team and prospective clients
- Your innate commerciality and curiosity will ensure that you are maximising on business opportunities and raise your profile in the business.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org To learn more about Webanywhere, go to http://www.webanywhere.co.uk/company/overview. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES