Operations Director - Leeds
A newly created role on the board reporting to the owner/founder, the Operations Director will be focused on customer proposition, order profitability and operational efficiency.
A really exciting time for the business with large scale UK & USA growth plans in place, this role would suit an individual from the online learning space with real ambitions to make a difference.
In summary, you will be responsible for owning the Operations including:
- Managing the Customer Experience, Customer Service, Onboarding & Data teams with a particular focus on business process outsourcing, development and financials performance.
- Instigating and leading commercial changes with a focus on maximising international opportunities.
- Driving Customer conversion through enhanced user experience.
- Integrate new processes within and between all functions, working closely with department heads across the business to ensure the Customer Journey is at the forefront of everybody's thinking.
We are looking for a highly ambitious, entrepreneurial and commercially astute individual with a track record of success within an e-learning or EdTech business.
A Customer focused leader, you will be used to operating at Board level and will offer experience / expertise in leading and growing high performing teams. You will have a track record of success at C level and offer expertise in:
- Managing Operations & Customer Services/Experience.
- Managing change programmes focussed on customer journey.
- Creating new teams or shaping existing ones; making them active supporters of the company's mission.
- Holding P&L responsibility and delivering demanding budgets.
- Driving profitability - through delivery of financial controls and lean processes.
- Strategic development including formulating and delivering the commercial plan.
- Value chain development: re-engineering businesses to eliminate waste and focus on the customer.
£60,000 plus benefits
If you think you're suitable for this role, please get in touch asap for an immediate consideration.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com