Internal Sales Executive - Education
Salary: OTE £30,000 (uncapped bonus) base £22 - £24,000
Location: Leeds City Centre
Internal Sales - Education Sector
Do you want to work selling innovative communication tools to the education sector?
Our business is a rapidly growing provider of websites and mobile Apps built around supporting UK schools. We have had significant investment in the product and we are now looking to augment our sales team with a proactive Sales Executive to generate new sales in line with our new sales strategy. We have a deep understanding of the education sector and the challenges that it faces so the tools we are providing schools with are truly beneficial. We are benefiting from sales from word of mouth alone, so the successful Internal Sales Executive will have a strong pipeline of interested customers to canvas.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for arranging new schools and educational establishments so that our business can achieve its targeted growth.
You will be based in our Leeds office and be tasked with identifying potential schools to approach with our website and learning solutions. You will be measured and managed on some of our key performance indicators which allows you to track your performance.
You will be accountable for your sales and other performance activities so that you can help with sales forecasting.
Our business also hold a number of high profile events throughout the year for our teachers which are based on our passion for helping tackle online bullying. The next event is in April which will have around 200 headteachers in attendance.
You will also be expected to re-engage with some of our lapsed clients in order to promote our new mobile App.
- You will have prior experience in working in a sales environment where you have been managed on KPI’s.
- You will have telesales experience alongside enthusiasm and confidence when speaking to our customers.
- A can do attitude is a must in this role as well as excellent time keeping and attention to detail.
- You will be part of a experienced sales team where the opportunity to learn and innovate is encouraged.
- Your innate commerciality and curiosity will ensure that you are maximising on business opportunities and raise your profile in the business.
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org To learn more about Webanywhere, go to http://www.webanywhere.co.uk/company/overview. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES