HR Manager (part time) - Leeds
To provide an efficient and effective HR service to all divisions and locations, ensuring professional and efficient robust processes for resourcing, development, performance management, reward and employee relations are in place. Ensure that data and systems are developed and implemented to maximise streamlining, accuracy, consistency and that timely data is available at all times. Ensure SLA’s and deadlines are met that and policies and procedures are adhered to across all divisions.
- Work with Managers to instill and maintain the Webanywhere culture across all divisions and locations.
- Review recruitment process to ensure candidate management is improved, caliber of candidates improved and cost per hire minimised.
- Review and implement induction and on-boarding process
- Ensure that all job descriptions are up to date and accurately reflect the role purpose, accountabilities and competencies to enable quality recruitment and development to be delivered.
- Monitor headcount, attrition and vacancies to ensure resource supports the success and growth of the company.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with employees, agents and freelancers.
Learning and Development
- Assist Managers to develop 10 point plans for all employees so that company, personal and career objectives are met; monthly review process to be completed.
- Monitor and expedite quality SMART targets where necessary
- Conduct skills gap analysis to build on strengths and mitigate weaknesses across the business.
- Develop career development and succession plans for top 20%
- Work with Managing Director, Divisional Heads and Managers to develop team building activities and facilitate as required.
- Own the training calendar/schedule
- Develop and maintain internal learning resources – reading, online learning and coaching.
- Assist Managers in coaching and mentoring all employees to stretch and aspire to become role models.
- Develop network opportunities with colleges and university to engage future talent.
- Understand the competency of all individuals to stretch them and implement career progression opportunities.
Employee Relations and engagement
- Ensure that any disciplinary action taken is within process and legislation to minimise risk to Webanywhere. Coach managers to deal with issues speedily and fairly.
- Ensure all employees who are below expectations on monthly review have a performance improvement plan in place.
- Monitor all absences and work with Managers to resolve issues in timely manner.
- Manage the staff social calender
- Conduct surveys to engage employees on ways to improve the work environment and values.
- Work with Managing Director and Financial controller to ensure remuneration is within budget and affordability.
- Ensure that fair and competitive rates of pay are adhered to.
- Ensure the annual and adhoc pay reviews are processed in a fair and timely manner.
- Develop and implement a low cost staff recognition and employee of the month process – celebrating success
Systems and Data
- Review LMS and CRM systems from HR perspective and implement improvements including communication and training as required for all staff.
- Ongoing review and analysis of HR MI to identify trends, developing solutions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Ensure all HR data and sensitive employee data is processed and stored in a confidential manner.
- With Managing Director and Divisional Heads develop, communicate and implement change programmes.
- Develop and promote the Webanywhere vision, behaviours in all aspects of the business.
- Work with Managing Director, Divisional heads to ensure staff at all locations and remote workers to are working towards the same goals and promote cross-team collaboration.
- Represent Webanywhere as part of the HRD steering group (Jeff Gold)
- Network with HR and Management professional groups to keep up to date with legislation, trends, competitor knowledge and advances in technology.
- Ensure that HR policies, procedures and documentation are up to date and fit for purpose.
- Develop and mentor the HR team to fulfill potential
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Qualification: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Years and type of experience: 5 - 10 years