Customer Service Advisor
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
We are one of the UK’s leading educational technology companies, supporting millions of learners worldwide. Our office is easy to access just 3 minutes from Leeds train station with cheap car parking options available.
As one of Yorkshires fastest growing companies, we are ambitious about expansion into new markets, and the development of innovative new products to enhance online learning. With a background in the education/business sectors, we now have business, local government and not-for-profit sector clients throughout the UK and worldwide.
Predominantly dealing with support to schools on a range of Webanywhere and Moodle products, assisting customers with requests for technical support via helpdesk, telephone or the live chat service. Providing a high level of efficiency, speed and good service to maximise customer satisfaction and promote future sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring telephone calls are answered and issues are properly logged
- Following up support tasks logged by other colleagues promptly
- Responding to support queries received on service desk in a timely fashion
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Promoting additional products to customers and liaising with sales to ensure any such opportunities are followed up
- First line support for schools on all products
- Adhering to agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Ability to work in a fast moving energetic environment
- Able to prioritise own workload and ensure tasks are completed to standard
- Good organisational skills
- Good problem solving abilities
- Experience of 1st line technical support
- Working with a helpdesk ticketing system
- Qualification in an IT subject
- Experience of working with websites
- Experience of working within the education sector
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
- 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) per annum
- Company Pension Scheme
This is not a 9 - 5 job we want people who are serious about their career and are willing to go the extra mile. You must be a self starter and have a customer first approach to business.
You must have a curious mind, proactive attitude, flexible mindset and be fun to work with.
If you are interested please forward your current CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.