Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 /year
Webanywhere are one of the leading educational technology companies, supporting millions of learners worldwide. Webanywhere are ambitious about expansion into new markets, and the development of innovative new products to enhance online learning. With a background in the education/business sectors, we now have business, local government and not-for-profit sector clients throughout the USA and UK.
Our Leeds city centre office is 3 minutes from the train station with discounted parking options available.
Your role will be:
- Contacting customers making both preemptive and overdue debt calls to customers
- Producing and distributing invoices accurately and issuing credit note where applicable
- Creating and issuing monthly statements to customers
- Liaising with other departments to resolve customer issues, including the Financial controller, delivery and sales division heads
- Taking and screening inbound telephone calls, ensuring that correct messages are relayed as soon as possible.
- Assisting both finance teams by maintaining accurate and up to date information on the company CRM, Sage and spreadsheets.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A good communicator
- Flexible & Fun
You must have at least 2 years commercial credit control experience in order to apply.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org