Apprentice QA Quality Assurance
Working alongside delivery with website CMS ensuring sites meet customer requirements and have undergone testing.
Using a pipeline of tasks in our CRM system, you will be targeted on the quality and quantity of your work.
List of duties
- Managing the QA pipeline to ensure tasks are cleared within 3 working days
- Identifying WOW tasks and informing marketing and delivery manager of these
- Demonstrating exceptional attention to detail re: quality assurance of front end customer tasks
- Making recommendations for improving processes across the business
- Producing documentation re: QA and best practice
- Keeping up to date with the latest website best practices and make recommendations for this
- Ensuring KPI targets and paid targets are hit.
- Highlight recurring issues and their solutions.
- Work with other members of the team to ensure effective delivery of products to the customers, demonstrating excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Escalate complaints immediately and work with account managers to follow the complaint escalation procedure.
- Identify sales opportunities and ensure they are followed up by the relevant member of the sales team.
- Identify continual service improvements across the business.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Organised with good communication skills
- IT literate
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience of working in the education sector
- Previous experience in a customer service role
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com To learn more about Webanywhere, go to http://www.webanywhere.co.uk/company/overview. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES