Save Money With Jotter Mobile!April 11, 2017
It has been announced by MPs overseeing public spending that school funding shortages in England threaten to damage standards. Schools are now facing the largest cuts since the 1990s, and many schools are now looking for new ways to make the most of their budgets.
Affording the basics eats up so much of your school’s money that technology like a Mobile app seems like a luxury your school simply can’t afford. However, that’s not the case. The Jotter Mobile app actually saves money. Here’s how:
- On average schools spend £113.92 a month on SMS messages
- The average school could save over £2,600 over 3 years by using the app instead of SMS messaging
- Schools can reduce average yearly printing costs by around £1,092 by making their weekly newsletters available on the mobile app instead of on paper
- Newsletters on mobile apps also receive higher readership rates than paper newsletters
- Mobile apps increase traffic to your school website
- Push notifications can be sent from your mobile at home, so urgent messages can be sent whenever, wherever
- Event reminders help to increase attendance and support at schools fairs and fundraisers
For more information about how a mobile app can help your school, please contact us or call 0800 862 0492.