Webanywhere is committed to the continuous improvement of our high-quality customer service, in line with our key beliefs. Our customer service aims are:
- For all our customers to experience an excellent standard of service every time they contact us. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff make this happen by following efficient systems and processes.
- To provide high quality services and service information to our customers
- To deal with any service issues promptly, openly and fairly. We carry out regular reviews of service issues and take appropriate action where required.
- To continually improve our service and act upon customer feedback. If you're happy with our level of service, then please let us know – we like to know if we are getting things right!
- All telephone calls to our offices will be answered within four rings and we will identify ourselves by name. If you call outside our core office hours, your call will be diverted to an answer phone. All answer phone messages will be responded to within one working day.
‘Always on’ technical support
We recognise the need for ‘always on’ availability from your online systems. That's why we provide state of the art managed or cloud hosting, backed up by a choice of Bronze, Gold or Platinum Support Programmes featuring 24/7 online ticketing system and guaranteed service level agreements that cover back up provision and out-of-hours response to emergencies.
Our office hours for telephone support are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (UK time).
Supporting your vision for future learning
Implementing a new LMS is just the start, and that you have challenges and aspirations that stretch beyond today’s workplace environment. We can help shape your future learning strategy - and help mitigate the risks - with tailored tools training, strategic consultancy, content and bespoke development, and applications for social and mobile learning.