Totara - the open source LMS for corporate e-Learning
If you already have a commercial grade learning management system, the chances are you’re already paying too much for e-learning.
Open source Totara LMS is a custom distribution of Moodle that's been tailored for the specific needs of enterprise training (see comparison), CPD and talent management. Totara can reduce learning management costs significantly whilst providing some of the most advanced learning management functionality. With no per-seat licence fees to pay, Totara LMS can be 80% more cost-effective than other corporate e-learning systems and is available on an annual subscription basis which provides ongoing support and enhancements.
Totara Development Services - from your Totara Platinum Partner
Webanywhere is a Platinum Totara Partner and we play a key role in the global Totara community to help develop the core platform and shape the roadmap for future product releases. As a Platinum Partner we are authorised to provide the full range of Totara development services including consultancy, custom configuration and integration, user journey and theme design, cloud or managed hosting, training and after-sales support.
Totara offers the key features and robustness you expect from an enterprise LMS and more, including:
- Competency structure to which you can link roles with learning resources and courses
- Management hierarchy, allowing managers to review and manage their team's learning
- Individual development plans to manage staff performance and development
- Full classroom management and self-service
- Sophisticated reporting and dashboard for management reporting
- Enhanced themes to fully reflect your brand.
Click on the images below to learn more about Totara features.
Hierarchies & frameworks
Assessment & Compliance
Totara LMS Users
Over 50 organisations have already selected Totara LMS. These include large corporates with over 100,000 employees to SMEs and charities. Totara LMS clients come from a variety of industries, including financial services, retail, energy, health, government and the not-for-profit sector, including:
- Tesco - the UK's largest private sector employer
- NZ Inland Revenue - New Zealand's tax department
- PAZ - the largest energy company in Israel
- Queensland Health - state health provider in Australia
- Michelin, China - the World's largest tyre manufacture
- Logica - one of the largest business and technology service providers
- Victim Support - Serving over 70 locations in New Zealand
- Guys' & St Thomas' NHS Hospital - a leading UK hospital
- BMI healthcare - UK's number one private hospital group.
Totara Case Study