Our Approach - feasibility to fulfilment
Prior to project initiation, Webanywhere works closely with the Client's team to prepare a Feasibility Study, typically one or two days at the client’s offices. The purpose of the Feasibility Study is to support the client’s business case (i.e. the evaluation of a full-blown project for a «go/no-go» decision and financing purposes).
The Feasibility Study may include input from from partners that may supply specialist services such as e-learning content or instructional design.
In order to assess the economic feasibility of a project the following cost components are generally assessed:
- Client’s strategic aims - HR, financial, etc
- Familiarity with Client - products, services, desired project outcomes
- Audit of existing capability, e.g. blend with existing classroom provision
- Integration with other online systems
- Process design
- Technology solution options
- Capital costs estimate;
- Operating costs estimate;
- Risk analysis
- Project plan
- Support programmes.