Corporate responsibility is integral to our values and the products and services we provide. It’s key to our role in nurturing the roots of a thriving community, based on lifetime learning and becoming prosperous by stretching beyond today and generating new business.
Creating jobs, extending education
Webanywhere's commitment to corporate responsibility drives positive local social and economic development. We believe strongly that our desire to create new jobs and contribute to macro-economic growth helps to shape the communities around us. By extension these communities have a profound impact on the future of Webanywhere, and that is why we invest in them through these four pillars of corporate responsibility:
The pillars of our corporate responsibility
- We are committed to training and developing our staff, and encouraging new talent to join us.
- Job Creation
- Our goal is to grow our regional footprint, by creating jobs and driving economic wealth. As a talent-driven organisation, our people and their skills are the best asset we can offer our community.
- Engagement with our communities
- As a major employer we are always keen to support individuals and organisations within our local markets who share our key beliefs.
- Mobilising learning
- We are enabling access to e-learning so that this and future generations have the skills they need to make a positive contribution to society.