Project Manager: Workplace Learning
£22,000 - £35,000 plus benefits depending on experience
Who are Webanywhere?
Not content with being one of the UK’s leading elearning companies and the fastest growing IT company in West Yorkshire, we are ambitious in entering new markets with new products and in new territories. Most companies would do just one, we are doing all three.
On the surface, we supply cutting edge software services into the Education and Corporate markets. Dig deeper though and you will find a family-run business with high expectations and even bigger ambition.
What does “Stretch Beyond” mean?
Our tagline is “Stretch Beyond”- this is the adage by which Webanywhere lives and breathes.
For us it’s a reminder of what we are achieving, that we are proud to punch above our weight and that a young organization like ours can upset the status quo. We stretch boundaries, potential, aspirations and expectations.
For you, it means we only look for staff who are willing to go the extra mile for customers, don’t limit their own career development, are dedicated to learning both in work and in their own time and work longer and harder than our competitors.
The Workplace Learning division has achieved significant growth to date winning several key contracts as part of a new venture separate to the Education side of the organisation.
An opportunity has arisen within the team for an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for the implementation of strategically important projects.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitate the definition of scope and deliverables of a project
- Plan high-level project plans to tasks to tasks and activities
- Organise project resource
- Assess, document and prioritise project risk
- Constantly monitor projects and communicate to stakeholders
- Work closely with the Account Manager
- Present reports to the Head of Division and arrange steering group meetings
- Implement and manage project changes to achieve desired outcomes
- Attend client kick-off meetings for new projects, and wash-up sessions where appropriate
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems/e-Learning
- Qualified in Project Management (e.g. PRINCE 2 or APM)
- Proficient in Project Management software
- Strong understanding and experience in agile Project Management
- Team player with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Critical thinker with good problem solving
- Motivational team player
- Ability to deliver projects to time, budget and quality
- Effective people management
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary £22,000-£35,000 plus benefits depending on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays per year
- Free on-site parking
- Part-subsidised canteen
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES