As one of Yorkshire’s fastest growing web design and eLearning software companies, Webanywhere provides innovative solutions to schools throughout the UK. Offering a range of website and multimedia solutions, we are a leading edge company that’s always up to date with the latest internet trends and developments. Due to continued expansion, an opportunity has now arisen for a Delivery Technician to join our team.
We are based in the centre of Keighley and situated a few minutes from the train station with excellent transport links from Leeds, Bradford and surrounding areas. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm.
The main duties are to assist the customer in the implementation/delivery of the products that they have purchased. You will be working with Webanywhere products including Content Management Systems, Virtual Learning Environments, Management Integration Systems and from time to time, Adobe Contribute.
Working within the delivery team, you will work closely with a sales account manager and have your own territory with customer accounts. You will be required to manage these accounts and prioritise your time effectively. You will provide a high level of efficiency, speed and good service to maximise customer satisfaction and promote future sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have an in-depth understanding of the CRM and delivery process
- Responding to customers via CRM, email and telephone
- Scheduling training sessions
- Consulting and advising customers on their requirements
- Managing go-live process, setting sites live and domain names
- Communicate well across departments and with management
- Good customer service skills and the ability to be organised
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good problem solving abilities
- Team worker
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and DNS
- Experience of graphics and website building
- Experience of working with Content Management Systems, and Virtual Learning Environments
- Experience of working in web design/development
- IT related degree or equivalent
- Salary negotiable to £16,000 plus bonus after probation
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays per year
- Free on-site parking
- Part-subsidised canteen
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send a covering letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES